Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-11 About Caden and Con

Caden has been tinkering with the idea of becoming a full-fledge crawler. He is more interested in being a climber. He pulls himself up from to a kneeling position to reach new things and peer into baskets. Today he managed to pull himself up to the DVD player. He likes the view from this new vantage point. He is in the throws of teething with only his bottom two front teeth showing through. I can't tell which other teeth are close, but he's drooling by the bucketful. This makes him a little uncomfortable and he's had a hard time sleeping the last couple of nights, but for the most part he is still smiley and still loves to laugh it up. I'm some sort of baby comedian because apparently my version of peek-a-boo is riotous. Caden's hair is a beautiful shade of blond and it's getting a little long so the sides stick straight out. That with his big eyes and perfectly plump cheeks makes for too much cuteness.


What's going on in Conrad's head (and incidentally, also what he is saying):

7 AM and Con is wondering if he can drive his jeep in the snow.

Walking across McDonald's after buying his own lunch with his gift card, an onlooker told me that she heard him say, "I'm so happy"

"Dear God, thank you for this food. Please let this freaking snow go away." (I believe this was after I told him that he probably couldn't drive his jeep in the snow)

"Dear God, help me to laugh more."

No comments:

Post a Comment