Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6-22-11 Caden's First Haircut!!






Caden is a little blondie and he has the sweetest little curls around his ears. His hair is about two inches long in back and it's starting to hang in his eyes in the front. So, I've know for a while that it's time for his first haircut. I've been dragging my feet on it. I knew that once those scissors snipped, my baby would look much more like a little boy.

That's exactly what happened.

But he's still beyond adorable. Caden has a way of smiling with his mouth and his eyes! Once he starts smiling, laughter is just around the corner. He cracks himself up with hide-and-seek, he's super ticklish, and likes to roll around in his crib like we're playing tag when I go to get him when he wakes up.

Caden takes a couple of steps here and there, but he's not in any hurry to get around by walking. I should mention that Caden attracts mosquitos; hence, the spots on his little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment