Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12-28-11 Birthday Letter



Dear Conrad,

I joked about keeping you four years old and not letting you get any bigger. I was only partially joking because I love you just the way you are and part of my really does want to freeze time and keep you my little boy. But, the other part of me is excited about how much your changing as you get older and bigger. Honestly, you have to turn five because can do so much now and you know so much. You're a fixer, you take good care of your brothers, you can climb trees and you even show me how to work the IPAD. It would be terrible to pause you now.

This is a picture of us from when you were only a few months old. When I found out that I was pregnant with you, my heart instantly grew. I think it has been growing ever since. I'm so glad you made me a mommy. I'm so glad God gave me you.

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment