Monday, September 12, 2011

9-10-11 Wedding Bells Ring Again











Conrad explained to Max what a wedding is, "You walk down the aisle and then Dad is at the end and then he gives you candy". Max was all in. My handsome boys made lovely wedding guests and I swear Caden uttered new words during the ceremony. He was the most quiet as he was making the connection that the minister's voice was his Pa.

The reception was lovely and my three boys joined the other children in warming up the dance floor before the bride and groom arrived. They've all got pretty good rhythm. Conrad figured out how to make his shadow appear on the big screen. It was even more cool than hand shadows with a flashlight.

I know that I have a lot of work to do to learn how to use my new camera better and unfortunately, the pictures from this weekend only go to prove it. I still want to post a few because the boys are just so darn cute. Joe and I are too, but we're always behind the camera!

We rounded out the weekend visiting with Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins that span three generations. It was a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment